By registering an account with Twinbody or using our Services, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Therefore, it is important that you carefully read through these Terms. If you do not consent to these Terms, you should not register with Twinbody.
Twinbody is a service developed and provided by Twinbody ApS. The service is available online at twinbody.com, in the Apple’s Store as ‘Twinbody’ and in the Google Play Store as ‘Twinbody’. We have developed this service to provide an online platform to help our users improve their health and fitness as well as reach their weight loss goals through supporting each other and sharing progress.
Using our services
It’s our mission to build the most supportive and well balanced fitness and weight loss community you can find. To do so, we need to protect our community and will take action against posts, comments and messages that are excessive non-constructive, bullying, body shaming and overly negative by suspending or permanently blocking accounts. So all in all, keep it friendly, we will only do what’s necessary to fulfill our mission of making people happier about their body and body progress by creating the most supportive and engaging fitness and weight loss community there is.
To use our Services you must follow our simple rules. Do not misuse the Services, so that either Twinbody or anyone else is harmed in any way. You may only use the Services as permitted by law and these Terms. By using our Services, you agree that:
- All of the personal data provided by you is accurate and up to date.
- You are solely responsible for all activities on your account and all the content that is uploaded and/or created under your Twinbody account (“User Material”).
- Twinbody does not monitor the contents of the Service, but may at any time choose, at its sole discretion, to remove User Material from the Service and/or your user account and to terminate your account and membership.
- Your membership, including your email and password, with Twinbody, is personal and may not be transferred or used by someone else. You are responsible for storing your login details in a safe manner. Twinbody is not in any way responsible for any loss or damage caused by unauthorized access to your account or use of your login details. If you learn of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately inform Twinbody. Contact details are available at the bottom of this document.
- Submitting false information such as invalid email address (including temporary email addresses), profile photos of someone else than yourself etc. will cause your account to be suspended.
- Twinbody will at times ask the user to verify their email address. If the email address is not verified by the end of the deadline the account will be suspended.
- You are not allowed to engage in any commercial activities, advertise and/or provide hints (such as links) on where commercial activities are present through our Services. This includes offering users a free trial/product as it’s understood they will need to pay at a later point.
- Accounts with offensive usernames will be suspended.
- You are not allowed to post nude photos or photos where you show private parts of the body. This includes showing your bare butt and pube hairs.
- Repeteadly creating accounts that you request to be deleted over and over may result in Twinbody suspending any accounts that you create and in some cases blocking your access to create new accounts altogether.
- Asking inappropriate, sexual questions, constant flirting, spamming users etc. could lead to your account being suspended. There are plenty of other apps out there for those intentions.
- Creating a large number of chats in a short time is not allowed. Interact with the community in a positive and supporting way, don’t spam them.
- Religious and political discussions does not belong on Twinbody. Please do not spam other users with these types of messages, especially if it’s not relevant to that person.
- You must not engage in any unlawful activities on the Service, such as (but not limited to) contributing with information which in any way contains or involves incitement to racial hatred, defamation, harassment, child pornography or pornography.
- You may not transmit, and/or distribute files that may damage Twinbody or others’ devices or property (such as viruses and trojan horses)
Violation of any of these Terms will lead to your account being suspended and there is no guarantee that your account will be opened again. Our decision if final and we will therefore not reply to any emails about suspended accounts. If you violate these terms and have an active subscription, you will not get a refund. If your accounts has been suspended you obviously have the right to get it deleted, simply email us from the email address connected to your Twinbody account and request that your account is deleted.
You can at any time choose to cancel/delete your Twinbody account at your convenience. Please note that uninstalling the mobile application or deleting your account will not automatically stop any paid subscription you may have — you must actively cancel the subscription. Please note that if you have subscribed to Twinbody through the use of App Store or Google Play Store.
If you wish to cancel/delete your Twinbody account/membership please send a request from the email address connected to your Twinbody account to [email protected]
Please note that deleting your account and later on return to create a new account may result in the new account having different access than you had with your old account.
Using multiple active Twinbody accounts is not recommended. If you do use multiple active Twinbody accounts we can’t guarantee that all services and features will function as expected.
You may receive periodic email communications regarding the Services, new product offers and information regarding the Services, which are part of the Services. You may also receive periodic promotions and other offers or materials Twinbody believes might be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving theese email communications when you create your Twinbody account as well as after registering.
Health and nutritional information
You are responsible for your own health. Twinbody is not a medical organization and we will not provide you with any medical advice or diagnosis. Information made available through the Services and by our partners and affiliates shall solely be used for recreational and educational purposes. Always consult with your doctor before starting a diet or fitness program or if you experience any pain or discomfort. Twinbody cannot guarantee any health, weight and/or fitness results or improvements. Do not use our Services if you suffer from, or might suffer from, any medical condition that may be impaired by diet or exercise. Nutritional information found in our Services has not been verified, investigated or reviewed by Twinbody. Twinbody cannot guarantee that the nutritional information provided in our Services is accurate, reliant or complete. Twinbody is not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages that may have been the result, direct or indirect, of any use or misuse of the Services.
This section only applies when you purchase and/or subscribe to Twinbody Premium or other paid products. By paying the subscription fee, you get access to Twinbody Premium during the time your subscription is valid, subject to these Terms.
All subscriptions that gives access to Twinbody Premium are paid in advance.
You may at any time terminate your subscription/membership, in which case your subscription/membership will still be valid for the subscription time you have already paid for. If you made an in-app purchase via Apple’s Store, Google Play Store or any other such service provider, you can only cancel your subscription through the use of their services. Subscription fees can be found in the mobile application. Twinbody reserves the right to change the subscription terms and fees from time to time.
Your subscription will be charged to your App Store or Google Play Store account. At the end of the term, unless auto-renewables subscriptions are disabled, your subscription will automatically renew in your App Store or Google Play Store account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your App Store or Google Play Store account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term. Please note that deleting your Twinbody account does not cancel any subscription you may have. All refund requests should be carried out directly with Apple or Google as they charged your account.
All rights in and to the Services, including any trademarks, service marks, trade names and copyrighted content (collectively “Intellectual Property”) presented within the Service are the property of Twinbody and/or third parties. You agree not to use Intellectual Property for any other purposes except for your use of the Service unless required otherwise by applicable mandatory law.
We will archive your data onto backup mechanisms on a regular basis for the purposes of disaster recovery. In the event of equipment failure or data corruption, we will restore from the last known good archive.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
You use the Service at your own risk. The Service is provided “AS IS,” without any warranties, and Twinbody does not warrant that the Service and availability thereof will be uninterrupted or error-free. Twinbody does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents, including User Material, which is referenced by or linked to. References or links to third parties’ websites are provided “AS IS,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
In no event shall Twinbody be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, except in cases of intentional misconduct or gross negligence. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Twinbody’s aggregated liability for any direct damages shall be limited to the lesser of: membership fees paid by the user or membership fees paid by the user during the previous calendar year.
Twinbody offers an affiliate program where we pay you a commision for each new user you refer to us.
- A new user referred by you is someone who either clicked your link and signed up using the same device and IP address OR if a new user follow your twinbody account even if they didn’t click your unique link.
- Accounts registered by “bots”, other automated methods or manually by the affiliate are not permitted.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- If less than 75% of your referred sign ups are from other countries than USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand Twinbody reserves the right to lower your commission or terminate your affiliate account.
- When a user you have referred to Twinbody via your link signs up they will get an automated Direct Message (DM) from your Twinbody account. If you wish to change this message please contact us directly.
- Twinbody are paying you as an affiliate a % of everything your referred users are spending in the app during their first year.
- All payments from Twinbody to the affiliate is made via PayPal.
- Minimum payment is $20.00
- Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to breaching of our terms.
- We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account at any time, for any reason.
- Twinbody reserves the right to terminate your affiliate account if your account has been idle for 6 months or longer or if your account has not referred any new users via link for 3 months.
For further information, inquiries or assistance you may contact Twinbody.
- COMPANY NAME
- Twinbody ApS
- Njalsgade 19d 2
2300 København S
- [email protected]